Awww, my boys!
Billy is very possessive of his cat, Koshka.
How cute is Luke trying to stand on his own?
Caught part of Luke's funny face (it's hard to get on camera). He scrunches his nose, shows his teeth, and snorts/breathes heavy. It is really funny to watch. Can you say messy too?
Luke eating pizza for the first time. Billy liked helping Mommy make dinner that night!
Yum, lunch!
Billy is helping me organize my shampoos and body wash in this picture. Yes, he arranged them according to shape and color. In the picture he is showing mommy how well he counts :)
Air and Space Museum in D.C.
"Flying" a plane
DC Zoo. Luke is really bundled. It was cold and raining so we didn't get to see very many animals. I think that's why it is free. He he
Before I know it Billy will be 3 and Luke will be 1. I still have no idea what kind of "party" we will be having, if it even matters. I think Billy is hoping for one with a train (think Thomas) theme though. Luke had a Dr Appt. on Friday and he is small but healthy. He is meeting or exceeding all of the expected milestones for his age so no one is worried. Billy was a BIG newborn and slimmed out too so it must be in our genetics somewhere! Luke is much smaller then Billy was. At 18.3 lbs, according to the "new" charts Luke is in about the 10-20% for weight and 50% for length and head size. A normal sized head? I didn't think any of my kids would have that! Here are a few pics from our trip to DC and other random ones taken at home.
2 comments:
Way cute pictures! I can't believe how big Luke is getting. I loved the shampoo and body wash picture. You sure have a lot :)
Can't wait until Aug! LOVE YA
It's nice to be able to see you again. I sent a package with Easter and two birthday presents in it. I like to be ahead of the game.
Post a Comment